Here at Foureyez.com the majority of our contact lenses have a life span of 90 days or 1 year. Allowing you to wear your Coloured Lenses over and over again. However to get the most out of your contact lenses you need to make sure that you care for them correctly in-between uses.
The Most important things to do are:
Clean Your Contact Lenses: Wearing dirty contact lenses can lead to eye irritation. Almost all the risks associated with contact lenses are caused by failure to keep the lenses clean – by practising good lens hygiene you can eliminate these risks.
You should use Contact Lens Solution to clean your lenses. Lens solution is specially formulated for use with Cosmetic Contact Lenses – never use water or anything else on your lenses.
Below is a simple method for cleaning contact lenses. Use this method each time you remove a pair of contact lenses. You can also do this if you drop a contact lens or anytime you think that a lens looks dirty.
- Wash and dry your hands
- Place the contact lens in the palm of your hand.
- Pour a little contact lens solution onto the lens.
- Use your index finger to rub the lens very gently in the solution. Do this for 15-30 seconds. Be sure to use your fingertip, not your nail.
- Check the lens. It should look clean and feel smooth. If you can see dirt on the lens or it feels gritty, rinse with more solution and rub again. Continue until you are satisfied that the lens is clean.
- The lens is now ready to store or wear.
Store Your Contact Lenses Correctly: To store your contact lenses correctly you will need Contact Lens Solution and one Clean Contact Lens Case for each pair of lenses. After you have removed a contact lens and cleaned each contact lenses as shown above, place the lens in its section of the contact lens case and fill the case with contact lens solution. Always make sure your Lens case is closed tightly and store it is a cool place.
If you follow these simply steps you will be able to make the most of your contact lenses, and wear them for up to 90 days/ 1 year depending on the Crazy Lenses you choose.
Make sure you check out our range of All In One Contact Lens Sets. These will provide you with everything that you need to create stunning looks time and time again with your lenses.